I started breastfeeding for the reasons of the head but continued for the heart



"Breastfeeding is the most precious gift
a mother can give her infant.
When there is illness or malnutrition,
it may be a lifesaving gift;
when there is poverty,
it may be the only gift"
Ruth Lawrence

Monday, February 28, 2011

Breastfeeding ! Strong bond between my son my mother and I

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Welcome": 

I was not only lucky enough to see a lactation consultant, but she was also my mom. My son took to it like a champ and her advice was there every step of the way. He has yet to get sick and is very healthy which I am sure is greatly in part to being a breast fed baby. There were trials to over come and with the help of my bw we worked through any problems that came our way. It has made a strong bond between my son, my mother, and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment